Wednesday, December 7, 2011

He has such a great memory....


'E' had a few old Nintendo DS systems that have been sitting around, so I asked him if he still needed them. One by one, he told me what was wrong with each of them, then he went on to tell me when he got them....specifically. He said that he got the one to the left in Fall of 2006. The one in the middle....Spring of 2008. The one to the right....his birthday in 2010. He hesitated about giving me the go-ahead to throw away the broken game systems, so I asked him if he would like me to take a photo of them. E said yes, and looked at the photo I took with a big smile on his face. I smiled too because we have a little less clutter in the house. When E's happy, mommy is happy.   :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a twitter follower and am going through my list to make sure I visit their websites! I'm now following your blog as well! Taking a picture is such a great (and simple) solution to this issue! I don't know why I never thought of it before! Thanks for the idea!
    I invite you over to visit us at http://faithfulmomof9.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so lucky to have such a memory! My son had an incredible memory, remembering all the concerts and pieces he had listened to over the years, but with time I guess there were too many! I'm not that lucky, I forget everything. And we're so busy working with our kids that we don't find the time to memorialize our story. That's why I've created SpecialTales.

    ReplyDelete